Looking for Summer Reading, continued...
2. Gustavo Gutierrez, A Theology of Liberation.
3. James Cone, Martin & Malcolm & America: A Dream or a Nightmare.
4. Henri Nouwen, With Burning Hearts: A Meditation on the Eucharistic Life.
5. David Bosch, Transforming Mission.
6. John Kavanaugh, Following Christ in a Consumer Society.
7. Watch for the Light and Bread and Wine.
8. Thich Nhat Hanh: Essential Writings.
9. Vincent Donovan, Christianity Rediscovered.
10. James W. Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.